This module is an API-type Drupal module to help other modules expose their internal instrumentation to Munin.
The main Munin API module itself exposes few user-level features, but is used mostly as a dependency by the included sub-modules and any user-created modules.
The Munin APC submodule exposes two APC graphs:
- a line chart of the caching information
- an area chart for APC uptime
The Munin Core submodule exposes several graphs:
- Core: users (active vs blocked), sessions (anonymous vs authenticated)
- Core content: comments (unpublished vs published), nodes (unpublished vs published)
- Core taxonomy: terms
A Munin monitoring mechanism is also built into the Munin API module.
- It exposes a graph of the interval between Munin probes