OSInet serves businesses, government, and NGOs mostly at three steps during project development:
- On project start (kickoff), we define a software architecture that will be able to support long-term development and an evolving lifecycle, especially for projects based on the Drupal CMS, possibly complemented by microservices and/or system tooling - which will tend to be delivered using Go, like Drupal Redis stats or untilMongod.
- During ongoing project development, especially when issues of code quality of performance appear. At this point, having an independent third party like OSInet, applying a strict auditing deontology helps to clarify the actual situation and adjust work content and methods until a satisfying resolution can be achieved.
- Once in production, especially when a project under heavy maintenance gets slower over time, or when a security issue is exploited. The goal of such missions is to identify actual flaws and recommend technical changes to restore security and/or performance levels.
Are you wondering whether calling on us might be useful ? An initial call to discuss the specifics of your project is free, confidential, and does not commit you to anything more. You can reach me :
- By online form: https://osinet.fr/contact
- By phone: +33 (0) 1 60 92 41 98
- Book an appointment at no charge: https://calendly.com/fgmarand
The technology stack we support is wide, the most visible components being:
- Storage and caching : MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, MariaDB, MySQL.
- Infrastructure : traditional hosting, Docker containers, AWS cloud.
- Observability : logging with (B)ELK and derivatives, Graylog, syslog, metrics with Munin / RRD, StatsD, InsightDB, et Grafana.